What is Mojo-Zen?

My photo
Mojo-Zen is the collected ramblings of zoologist and cultural explorer, Will Benson.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

The real snake!

So after suffering a great deal of ridicule as a result of my phantom 'snake attack' (which you can read about here), I though I should attempt to reclaim some of my dignity here, and show you a real snake that I found in my room a few days ago.

I thought I saw a tail disappear behind my cabinet in my room one afternoon, and on pulling out the cabinet, sure enough, curled up against the wall was a long dark, spotted bush snake.


After chasing it around my room for a few minutes, and finding myself once again on top of my toilet seat shaking a long piece of wire at a snake (just not an invisible one this time), I managed to herd it out of my room.
Before it departed it paused, head raised in my door way, just long enough for me to get up close and take a few lovely shots of its profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment