What is Mojo-Zen?

My photo
Mojo-Zen is the collected ramblings of zoologist and cultural explorer, Will Benson.

Friday 28 May 2010

Nature through a lens

If I had to roll all of my passions into one big project, to produce an example of everything that I love, I would most definitely head off to an amazingly exotic location and film a beautiful filmic and moving nature film set to incredible music... Too bad Disney Nature got there first!

This is the trailer to their 2009 wildlife spectacular 'The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos', filmed on location on the stunning Lake Natron in Tanzania. The music is by the ever inspiring Cinematic Orchestra featuring vocals by Patrick Watson.

In September 2009 I was lucky enough to attend a special preview screening of the film at London's Union Chapel. Accompanying the film in the beautiful candle-lit setting of the chapel was the full soundtrack played live by The Cinematic Orchestra and London Symphony Orchestra - undoubtedly the most incredible audio-visual feast of my life! ENJOY.



No comments:

Post a Comment