What is Mojo-Zen?

My photo
Mojo-Zen is the collected ramblings of zoologist and cultural explorer, Will Benson.

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Back on Terra-firma

After an incredible three months filming in Zambia, this young cultural explorer has now returned to the wintry weather of London, England.

However I’m not going to moan about the cold and wet, and throngs of Christmas shoppers cluttering up the pavements, but simply say that it’s great to be back, and great to be getting my teeth stuck into some exciting new projects involving lots of lovely Science, Film and Music.

I’m also very pleased that my return to the UK coincided with the release of David Attenborough’s latest book, First Life, that I had a part in researching and editing. I won’t get any royalties from you buying it, but you will be able to find my name in very small print in the acknowledgments – every little helps.



No comments:

Post a Comment