What is Mojo-Zen?

My photo
Mojo-Zen is the collected ramblings of zoologist and cultural explorer, Will Benson.

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Expedition Zambia is go go go...

Finally the time has nearly come for me to pack my bags once again, and head off into the wilderness. In just five days time I shall be flying to Lusaka in Zambia, where I'll then hop on a precariously tiny aeroplane to Mfuwe in the beautiful South Luangwa National Park, where I will be based for the coming three months.

This filming trip has taken many months of planning, but now all that is left to do is work out how exactly to fit the 80 hours of miniDV tapes, 1500GB of hard drives, 2 cameras, 3 tripods, journals, shot-logs and various field-guides into my backpack.
I hope to add photos and films here as I go, to document this amazing opportunity I have been given to live and film in one of Africa's most incredible and wild, National Parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment